No matter who you are you, whether as an individual or part of a group, you can learn more and help us end homelessness. Contact us and we’ll work with you to meet your individual or group’s needs.
Community Outreach and Education
Here’s a snapshot of some of the many ways we engage our community and how we do it!
- Open Doors Information Sessions (45 minute introductory conversations) View all upcoming sessions here.
- Community workshops and speakers (held monthly – we can come to you)
- Friendship Place Voices of Hope (invite a member of community speakers bureau of program participants and alumni) to speak to your group
- Invite Friendship Place to host an information table at your event
- Age appropriate programs for children and youth
- Individual and group service projects (B’nai Mitzvah, Girl/Boy/Eagle Scout, School/Corporate/Congregation service days and drives)
- Young professionals gatherings and service opportunities
- Advocacy projects and actions
Download our Pocket Guide – A miniature hand-out of all the area services with phone numbers, address and hours of operation. You can keep this in your wallet or purse as a reference or you can pass them out to neighbors you know that would benefit from them.